Statistics That Show The Value of Home Staging Works
Studies show homes that are staged are on the market for less time than non-staged homes and sell for more than their non-staged counterparts making it well worth the investment. Staging can increase your client’s home’s attractiveness in online listings and shows buyers the property’s true potential. Home staging is an effective and valuable selling tool that may help your clients home sell faster and for a higher price. Here are some statistics that show the value of home staging.
Home Staging Statistics
- 1-3% of a homes value is the average staging investment, which generates a return of 8-10%.
- 96% of buyers are positively affected by home staging.
- Over 90% of buyers look at homes on the Internet.
- Most buyers form an opinion about a home within 7-10 seconds of seeing a house.
- 81% of buyers find it easier to visualize the property as their future home when it’s staged.
- 28% of buyers are willing to overlook property faults when a home is staged.
- 62% of Sellers’ Agents offer home staging services to their sellers.
- 96% of Buying Agents say that home staging has some effect on the buyer’s view of the home.
Click on the “Why Home Stating Work” infographic below for the large version or to print out.